Monday, August 30, 2010

Fretzie Bercede @ a Hawaiian Themed Get Together, Aug 29, 2010



Look:  Fresh / Natural w/ Dewy Skin Effect Look


Until now, I'm amazed w/ mascaras that make my lashes
look longer.  It was not a very long time ago that a 
friend showed me a mascara that does that magic.


For the Lashes:  Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (#002)




Any stylish girl can survive the fashion world with 2 shades
of matte lipstick (dark & light) & a clear gloss.  You can either
wear it matte or glossy.  For glossy look, you just have to
put on a little clear gloss on top of the middle area of both
the upper & the lower lip.

For the Lips:
Revlon Matte Lipstick (#003) &
Revlon Midnight Swirl (Reddish Fetish)
*the Revlon Midnight Swirl is a limited edition lip product w/c can't be bought in any local stores anymore.
you can email me if you're interested of getting a brand new one & i'll try my best to get you one.



If you've seen the brows of some of our top local female
celebrities like Kris Aquino, Sarah geronimo, etc., Like me, you'll
notice how full & a little light they are.  I've been in love with eye
brows like that.  This inspired me to recreate it on my clients.


For the Brows:  Revlon Brow Fantasy Brunette




Foundation:
Kryolan Ultrafoundation (Fair Olive & LO shades)





It took me awhile to decide what eye shadow shade to use for a
Hawaiian themed party.  At first, I thought I should be dealing
with bright shades because it's about Hawaii- beach & flowers.
But this made me remember that putting make up is not just
putting bright colors.  It's about correcting some facial parts
& making them look pleasant or even better.  It really depends
on the shape of the eye.  In this case, she has a not-so prominent
eye lids which made me do a bit of a subtle smokey eye look
on the upper area using dark brown.  On her eye lid, I put a bit of
color using the Olive Green (for creative effect when she closes
her eyes).And on the browbone area, i put the shimmery
beige eye shadow to highlight it.

Eye Shadow:
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad (Neutral Khakis)





This day was a really hectic one.  Earlier that day, I had
a photoshoot for the new ABS-CBN TV Series, "iDol"
starring Sarah Geronimo & Sam Milby.  I did the make up 
of Sarah G.'s villain in the show, Emmanuelle Vera
(I also have the same name & nick name btw).
After that, I had to leave the set to make it to Fretzie's place &
do her make up for a 7pm call time (take note, i left the
set at 5:30pm & I still have to do Fretzie's for 45 mins to an hour).
But I was able to be there & finished her around 7-7:10pm.
And we made it at the party.

Overall Look:



9 comments:

  1. hi!! just wanted to tell that im a fan of yours....i really really like the makeup you've done to fretzie...wanted to copy the makeup, hehehe!! the makeup is simple yet sophisticated looks natural on her. goodluck & godbless on your career!! keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,Eman! The VANZIE fans really appreciate what you have been doing with our beloved loveteam...we can really feel you support all throughout! We are happy that you also came to our Vanzie get-together and you were able to witness the Vanzie LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, i also liked how you did Fretzie's make-up! I heard she was sick at the time of the Vanzie GTG but still you were able to work wonders and make her appear so fresh-looking! Ofcourse, we all know kaya super ganda rin ng aura ni Fretzie kasi magkasama sila ng MANOK niya...si papa Ivan!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i just love Fretz's look during the vanzie gtg!so refreshing and lovely! kudos Drama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. .Hello sir Eman! Thank you for doing Fretzie's makeup during the VanZie gtg. She looks so lovely and fresh, an eyecandy indeed. Love her dewy cheeks and her hair,simple yet catchy and fab. Another job well done po.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. to nikki: omg! never expected you'd drop by! it's an honor that a really great blogger visited me here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mr. eman, thanks for attending and doing Fretzie's make up during the VanZie GTG! :)

    You made her uber gorgeous! More Power and God bless you more!

    We love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Galing talaga..even when Fretzie is sick, ganda pa rin niya and you made her look even more beautiful..Thank you po sa pagpunta sa GTG.:)

    ReplyDelete